Design Internship | Textbook Ventures
Design Interns will get practical experience, as part of a growing student-run VC firm.
As part of a driven, tight-knit team, a Design Intern will:
- Have the opportunity to work across different, exciting projects for our portfolio startups.
- Develop an exciting design strategy around Textbook Ventures across both online (social media, website) and offline channels.
- Work with the IT director to develop and design a clean, modern website, aligning with Textbook Venture’s brand guidelines.
- Work closely with marketing to develop eye-catching visual collateral for marketing campaigns.
- Develop a brand guideline that Textbook Ventures will consistently use across all of their materials.
- Integrate an experimental design approach to optimise user experience across any user touchpoint.
As a Design Intern in a fast-growing venture fund, you will be able to:
- Attend various workshops and events, related to venture capital and entrepreneurship.
- Meet an extensive network in the Australian venture capital and startup space.
- Receive ongoing mentoring, support and assistance from the management of Textbook Ventures.
We are looking for passionate applicants who are self-driven.
In addition to this initiative, to be successful, applicants will have:
- Passion for startups, technology and great design.
- A design portfolio (experience with web design preferred).
While you get a lot of support from the Textbook Ventures team, the nature of being part of small team means that you will be spread out, doing different tasks that may be out of your comfort zone. That means, you will have to multitask, effectively manage your time and commit to achieving results.
To apply, go here: https://goo.gl/forms/70HV7ff3pXk6iF0H2